RULES FOR NOMINEES
The registration for nominees is opened from 10 August till 30 September 2020. You need to register via the website – Register.
For online proceeding with participation you need to choose a category of the Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards 2020.
Please, kindly note that you can submit an application only for two categories. You are encouraged to enter the category that best reflects your core business. Participation is open for the players from all regions of the country. Nominees must be based or operate in Georgia. Winning for each participant are equal.
An entry cannot be moved into another category following the closing date supply of submissions. If the number of registered users is less than 5, the nomination is considered to be canceled.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Hotels, hostels, apartments, guest houses
- Restaurants and cafes
- Wineries, wine sellers, wine bars
- Companies who are focused towards the hospitality industry or tourism sector, who specialize tourism services
- PR campaign organizers, which support domestic tourism
- Participation is open for the players from all regions of the country and the chances of winning for each participant are equal.
Would you like:
- To stand out from the crowd?
- A raised profile with the media?
- To reward your team and boost morale?
- To attract the best staff?
- To go forward to the Welcome to Georgia! Awards?
- A cause for celebration?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should be nominee of the Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards
MAIN STEPS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARD:
- Choose a category and make registration
- Receive login and password to access to personal on-line nominee cabinet from organizer
- Fill in online questionnaire via nominee’s on-line cabinet
- Prepare the Presentation in PDF for Jury Expert Board
- Upload Presentation, 4 image and logo via nominee’s on-line cabinet
- Celebrate your success (gallery)
ADMINISTRATIVE AND ADVERTISEMENT FEE:
Registration for the Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Award nominations 2020 is without any fee.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS?
- Publication results of the Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards in the International and Georgian leading media.
- Posting list of the nominees, finalists, winners in the project official Facebook page and website;
- In case of becoming Finalist or Winner of the Project the participants will be integrated in an additional worldwide marketing campaign of the project. (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, in-flight magazine on different directions in the world).
PROVIDING ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS FOR JURY EXPERT BOARD
After registration organizer will send you access for your personal cabinet by e-mail which you indicated in the registration form. In personal cabinet you can see all rules of participation for nominees, key dates and questions according your chosen category (categories).
The questioner contains 2 blocks:
- FIRST BLOCK – nominee needs to prepare the Presentation for Jury Expert Board in PDF format and upload via individual cabinet. The size of the presentation must be not more than 4 MB.
The Organizer recommends for nominee to indicate all information for more understanding of the Jury Expert Board.
- SECOND BLOCK – nominee needs to fill in information about the company or project.
According to the questionnaire, nominee needs to answer questions strictly and fill in questionnaire in English. Nominee must ensure their answers refer specifically to the product and category they are entering. Each section must be completed if nominee wish to score maximum points of category. Only completed entries will be considered by Jury Expert Board. The Organizer recommends for nominee to share all information for more understanding of the Jury Expert Board.
Please note that from completeness of the description, as well as the use of additional visual materials depends on the final assessment of the Jury Expert Board.
We ask you to add 4 photos in high quality. Photos must correspond to the selected category (categories). Size of picture must be not less than 3MB and not more than 15MB. Also, we ask you to send us your LOGO in high quality (jpeg or png format). These will be used for the screen presentation at the Fifth Anniversary Awards Сeremony and for yearly report within Project.
The registered nominee has the right to access, correct or remove their information during the period till 30 of September 2020.
Registration Close: 30 September
Providing by Nominees the presentation, answers and materials according to the questionnaire: 30 September
Online Voting: Until October 31st
December: the announcement of the finalists and winners of the Awards within the Sixth Anniversary Awards Ceremony of the Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards.
THE PROCESS OF THE NOMINEES’ ASSESSMENT
Independence and impeccable reputation are the core values of the Award.
Participants will be assessed by an independent Jury Expert Board which consists of the experts of the world and local travel, culture and hospitality market. Jury Expert Board is separated according to categories depending on the kind of their main professional activities.
The Jury Expert Board will give each nominee points based on the criteria relevant to each nomination.
An Independent Auditor of the Award BDO Georgia calculates the number of points awarded to each nominee by the Jury Expert Board and determines the finalists and the winner in each nomination. At the end of assessment Jury Expert Board gathers in order to reveal the Finalists of Awards’ competition 2018. The Final Results and scores of all participants will be discussed among the Jury Expert Board at the round table before the Official Awards Ceremony to ensure the final results of the Award.
An Independent Auditor of the Award BDO Georgia calculates the number of points awarded by the Jury Expert Board to each nominee and determines the finalists and the winner in each nomination. That means that WELCOME TO GEORGIA! NATIONAL TOURISM AWARDS is totally transparent and all processes are being truly according to the judges and voting decisions.
NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS
Finalists and winners will be announced Welcome to Georgia! Of The National Tourism Award In the TV version
All information is being collected and held by Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards for the purpose of administrating the Awards’ Project.
Corporate Communication Manager
Phone: +995 557 04 43 43