Welcome to Georgia! The Fifth Anniversary of the National Tourism Awards
December 6, 2019, “Sheraton Grand Tbilisi Metekhi Palace” was hosted the fifth anniversary of the most important event in the Georgian tourism and hospitality industry Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards, where among the 380 representatives from the tourism and hospitality industry named 29 winners in the 27 different nominations, including new nomination “H2OTEL Water Saving Award”- created specially with cooperation UNDP and given to the – Hostel Why Me?, a special award on behalf of GNTA for Contribution to Tourism Development was presented to – “Spend 4 season in Georgia” by the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia – Natia Turnava and Head of Georgian Tourism Administration – Mariam Kvrivishvili, and also special prize by Shalva Khetsuriani – “Khetsuriani Trophy” was given to the page “Spend 4 season in Georgia”.
- THE BEST TRADITIONAL GEORGIAN RESTAURANT AWARD – Ethno Tsiskvili
- CONCEPT ACCOMMODATION AWARD – MOXY Tbilisi
- CONCEPT ACCOMMODATION AWARD – Glamping Georgia
- THE BEST VALUE – STANDARD ACCOMMODATION AWARD – Courtyard Tbilisi
- THE BEST VALUE – PREMIUM ACCOMMODATION AWARD –Tbilisi Marriott Hotel
- THE SMALL WINERY AWARD – Baia’s Wine
- THE BEST 4 SEASON MOUNTAIN ACCOMMODATION AWARD – Borjomi Likani
- THE BEST SEA ACCOMMODATION AWARD – Sheraton Batumi Hotel
- THE BEST VALUE – LOW BUDGET ACCOMMODATION AWARD – Pushkin 10
- THE BEST FESTIVAL OR EVENT AWARD – Tbilisi Open Air
- THE BEST MICE TOURISM AWARD – Lopota Lake Resort & Spa
- THE BEST WINE TOURISM AWARD – JSC Chateau Mukhrani
- THE BEST WINE TOURISM AWARD – Winery Khareba
- THE BEST HOTEL OF INTERNATIONAL CHAIN IN GEORGIA AWARD – Radisson Collection Hotel, Tsinandali Estate
- CONCEPT CAFÉ/RESTAURANT AWARD – Puri Guliani
- THE BEST SKI ACCOMMODATION AWARD – Gudauri Loft Hotel
- THE BEST INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR AWARD – Holiday Factory
- THE BEST ADVENTURE TOURISM AWARD – MOUNTAIN FREAKS MOUNTAIN TRAVEL & ADVENTURE AGENCY
- THE FASTEST GROWING COMPANY OF THE YEAR IN THE SME SEGMENT AWARD – Best Western on Barnov
- THE BEST WOMAN ENTREPRENEUR IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY AWARD – Keti Mikashavidze
- ICREATE – THE MOST SUCCESSFUL GEORGIAN BRAND IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY AWARD – Georgia Palace Hotel & SPA Kobuleti
- THE BEST RURAL TOURISM AWARD – Wine Yard N1
- THE BEST AIRLINE COMPANY – Lufthansa
- THE BEST NICHE TOURISM AWARD – Trails and Wines
- RESPONSIBLE TOURISM AWARD – Marriott Hotels in Tbilisi
- THE BEST TRADITIONAL CRAFT AWARD – White Studio
- “H2OTEL Water Saving Award”- Hostel Why Me?
- Special prize by Shalva Khetsuriani – “Khetsuriani Trophy” – “Spend 4 season in Georgia”
- Special Award on behalf of GNTA for Contribution to Tourism Development was presented to – “Spend 4 season in Georgia”
The Ceremony hosted up to 600 guests, including Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development – Natia Turnava, Deputy Mayor of Tbilisi – Sopo Khuntsaria, government officials, the business sector and international and local media.
This year’s ceremony format was quite different from the previous years, as the organizers created a real anniversary party for each guest, with a Gala Evening, interactive program and many other surprises.
The Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards is an annual awards ceremony held in Georgia since 2015 and has successfully established itself as a credible, unique platform that contributes significantly to the development of the Georgian tourism and hospitality industry, with a growing number of nominees and winners each year.
The project has been co-organized for the fifth year already by the Georgian National Tourism Administration of the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development and for the fourth year already by Bank of Georgia. Supported by the Tbilisi City Hall and the Agency of Protected Areas. General Sponsor – Alliance Group. Independent Auditor – BDO Georgia.
Interior Architecture and Design
The interior design is to create a beautiful functional space. The trend of today’s era is to use a palette of bright and modest colors. Together with architecture, design creates a material environment in which one lives and admires beauty. Diversify your work or living space and make it more enjoyable and comfortable. Design is one of the ways to realize yourself. It expresses feelings and creates boundless possibilities.
Initially Egyptians began decorating their homes with metalware, paintings and animal skins. However, later, the design and sale of dwellings for every civilization became a tradition. Each era had its own set of features. (more…)
The venue of the 5th Anniversary Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards Gala Ceremony is already known – striking and sophisticating new place in Tbilisi – SHERATON GRAND TBILISI METECHI PALACE will host the most extraordinary event of the Tourism and Hospitality industry of Georgia,
on December 6, 2019.
The Welcome to Georgia! National Tourism Awards is an annual awards ceremony held in Georgia for the field of tourism and hospitality since 2015. It has successfully established itself as a unique platform to develop the country’s tourism sector, serving as a kind of “Oscars” to celebrate the achievements of the Georgian tourism and hospitality industry! (more…)
ITEQ Georgia is the first company in Georgia to create unique and complex services. Most importantly, Iteq Georgia is associated with quality, safety and security, supported by the world’s leading brands: ASSA ABLOY, ABLOY, COCIF, SAFEMARK, SALTO, TELFCOLD, COLT international, etc.
In Georgia, we take an active part in ensuring the safety of hotels, banks or various buildings. Our work can be found at Radisson Collection Hotel, Tsinandali, Holiday Inn Telavi, We work closely with construction companies: Realty Avlabari, Adjara Group, Alliance Group, etc.
And yet how does iteq create security and peace of mind for the user? (more…)
Residential and Commercial Buildings Fit Out Services!
Architecture is one of the most important parts of the living or working environment. Any new idea, trend or new architectural style is not born by chance. It is created by the influence of certain factors.
Today’s society is tired of active daily life. People strive to create an environment where they feel at ease and comfortable. Modern architecture is elegant, comfortable and sophisticated, fully meeting the needs and desires of man. In the modern era a new style has emerged where the structure is not overloaded with ornaments and is distinguished by its simplicity of form. No more unnecessary decorations are used during interior space arrangements. Each part performs a certain function.
It can be said that comfort is the 21st-century trend! (more…)
Stay in the heart of Tbilisi and BE PART OF LEGEND
King Gorgasali Hotel – Luxury Boutique in OLD TBILISI
Art Deco Combined style with Luxury & Georgian touch makes special hotel interior. King Gorgasali Hotel with interior details, Hotel name, style and concept make space as a Hub of art & Georgian culture.
King Gorgasali connects Hotel Location with history & legend. Ideally located in old Tbilisi, just a few steps from Metekhi St. Virgin Church, Narikala Fortress, which is in a short distance away.
The main touristic attractions, part of History, Georgian Culture are collected in the old district of Tbilisi. The area is most popular for all travellers according to the charm of the area.
Sulfur Bathhouses – we Georgian’s called-,, Abanotubani” which are fed by natural spring waters. Near to this place you will find Balneological Resort,, Tbilisi Spa” (became operational in 1938, here were working the elite of medical professorate) Resort does not have an analogy in the world. The similar resort – capital in ten world is in Budapest and Baden-Baden. The centre provides treatment and rehabilitation.
From the Superior Type of rooms you can find the river ,, Mtkvari” view which is the most beautiful part of the city and spreads Tbilisi on both sides.
Hotel Has 30 comfortable rooms with a modern interior which is oriented to create comfortable private space for each guest. Art Deco elements & special furniture makes a stylish design in the room. Warm atmosphere, attentive staff, Georgian Hospitality & amazing view it’s a mark of the Hotel.
,, We’re ready to dedicate our time to each guest and create an unforgettable time for them. We consider opinion of every guest & feedback is important part of our Strategy” – hotel King Gorgasali (General Manager -Julia Mgeladze)
The hotel has Different room categories for all kind of segment like Business, Corporate, Leisure, Family. (more…)